Friday, May 27, 2016

Haula - Trouble

Having already garnered a considerable amount of tastemaker support from the likes of Pigeons & Planes, Afropunk, OkayPlayer and Indie Shuffle with her previous singles, "Darkest Hour" and "Losing Touch", emerging Uganda-born, London-based singer/songwriter and producer Haula Nakakembo, aka Haula (pronounced 'howler') now returns with her new single called "Trouble". Boasting both emotional maturity and pop tendencies, "Trouble" marks an artist bridging ever closer to genuine tipping point.

Speaking on the track, Haula says:

"With 'Trouble', I wanted to have fun. I wanted a pop and upbeat song I could move to. It's really about loving the wrong person but being so infatuated that you don’t want to walk away. I think we all fall for a bad boy at some point and I wanted to write about it but keep it positive”"

Listen to "Trouble" below.



Premiere via Clash.

https://www.facebook.com/HaulaMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment