Thursday, July 2, 2015

Jess Glynne - Don't Be So Hard On Yourself

With the release of her debut album, I Cry When I Laugh now firmly on the horizon, Grammy-award winning British singer/songwriter Jess Glynne has today unveiled her brand new single called "Don't Be So Hard On Yourself". Picking up where her previous #1 single "Hold My Hand" left off, "Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself" sees Jess Glynne's voice at its very best as she sings about putting on a brave face as she once again demonstrates her unique ability to pen a soulful pop song which essential deals with sadness and heartbreak.

Listen to "Don't Be So Hard On Yourself" below.



"Don't Be So Hard On Yourself" will be released on August on 14th via Atlantic Records followed by her debut album, I Cry When I Laugh a week later (August 21st).

Pre-order the deluxe version of the album on iTunes and get "My Love" (Acoustic), "Real Love", "Right Here" and "Rather Be" instantly. Starting next week you will also receive "Ain’t Got Far To Go" as well.

https://www.facebook.com/JessGlynne

No comments:

Post a Comment